[FoRK] so is it for real now?

Tom Higgins tomhiggins at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 15:22:17 PDT 2008

On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 3:01 PM, Stephen Williams <sdw at lig.net> wrote:
> "Procurement", with respect to DoD, is practically everything that is not
> salaries.  Practically everything is in some procurement cycle, even if it
> is just maintenance or management.

Having done 7 years as a contractor to the DoI I can tell ya the
procurement of anything is EVERYTHING not salary..dead on true. And if
the laws change the contractors change to make it pay..simple. The
amount of money that goes into NOT spending money is amazing.

-tom(and DoI is small fries when compared to DoD procurement...oi)higgins