[FoRK] so is it for real now?

Lucas Gonze lucas.gonze at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 20:54:23 PDT 2008

On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 8:12 PM, J. Andrew Rogers said:
> Unless one is in the business of investing in small companies, it seems that
> hardly anyone knows that these types of capital gains deferrals exist. The
> rules are pretty liberal and flexible for the most part as I recall; the
> venture capital community had their hand in tweaking them.

James, here is my question for you.  Can *anyone else* here explain
what it is that you're talking about?

If hardly anybody -- including the many hardened entrepreneurs on FoRK
-- knows about these rules, why it would it be gross malfeasance on
the order of, say, tossing out habeas corpus to tweak them?