[FoRK] so is it for real now?

J. Andrew Rogers andrew at ceruleansystems.com
Mon Oct 13 22:24:09 PDT 2008

On Oct 13, 2008, at 1:59 PM, Stephen D. Williams wrote:
> That some seem to give a lot of that optimism for McCain, even
> knowing who his advisers are and the problem with the party, while
> having only the purest and deepest pessimism for Obama, especially
> given the last 8 years, is telling.

Well then I suppose you will be happy to know that I have no optimism
for McCain.  I do not want to see McCain as President, but that does
not make Obama any less of a charismatic and deeply clueless empty suit.

Either way, government spending as a percentage of GDP is going to
increase. Again.

Cheers,

J. Andrew Rogers