[FoRK] DSCC Pitches

Stephen Williams sdw at lig.net
Tue Oct 14 09:30:27 PDT 2008

Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee sends out solicitation email
messages about daily now, from different writers.  This is a catchy
opening meme, ostensibly from Paul Begala:

> George Bush and the Senate Republicans tried to ruin this country in
> his first term.  They tried to ruin the whole world in his second.
> *20 days from now, let's not give them and John McCain a third chance.*

I like noticing the clever spin on both sides.  We haven't seen much of
the "change the term to change the bias" success that Republicans had
last term, have we?