[FoRK] Amazon Wish List

Stephen Williams sdw at lig.net
Thu Oct 16 08:16:03 PDT 2008

Jeffrey Winter wrote:
> I'm curious: why do you want to see the ISBN number?

Export, semantic linking, etc.
In particular, I'd like to populate:
http://www.librarything.com/

And for the book geek, I sent this heads up to my mailing list:
The centerpiece of my dream house...  Of course, I'm quickly going
totally digital, but there will still be a good number of books and
periodicals that I won't slice and scan.

The Sputnik replica is a nice touch, as is the etched glass and painted,
lit ceiling.
Ah, no, it is an original Sputnik backup!  Yikes.

http://rotundus.com/node/653
http://www.wired.com/techbiz/people/magazine/16-10/ff_walker?currentPage=all

sdw