[FoRK] Is it Google, SEO or something else?

Reese howell.r at inkworkswell.com
Fri Oct 17 14:44:43 PDT 2008

Gordon Mohr wrote:
> Might the missing variable be machine IP address?
>
> And Google is progressively rolling out an updated index based on IP
> address (in the absence of other session cookies)?
>
> Make the XP/Ubuntu/Safari machines have the same address as the Win2K
> machine, if possible, and try again.

All listed tests except the Mac were NAT behind my router, they
show as the same IP to that end. Two friends have tested from
two other locations and received the same results, so that makes
three IPs, different class As. Still, Win2K machines seem to be
the odd men out so Adam's comments aside, what's really going on?

Reese