[FoRK] choose your tax plan

Joe Barrera j3 at barrera.org
Sat Oct 18 23:26:48 PDT 2008

On Sat, Oct 18, 2008 at 9:31 PM, HK Pang <hkpang at gmail.com> wrote:
> But in the US, the difference between well off and poor is more like
> driving a Lexus vs a Camry. Now Obama wants to 'spread the wealth' to
> make sure the people driving a Corolla can afford a Camry at the
> expense of Mercedes owners.

Wait -- so if the poor are driving Camrys, then who are the ones driving
Colrollas? The impoverished? Your analogy makes no sense.

Besides, what I see is the poor are driving 1983 GM Shitmobiles
with bad gas mileage and worse pollution. Maybe it would be
better if we could get them into less used Camrys or Corollas...
but I digress.