[FoRK] choose your tax plan

HK Pang hkpang at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 19:16:07 PDT 2008

I guess the scale goes like this:
making less than 40K -> drive a corolla
less than 60K -> camry
80K+ -> probably not a Lexus but certain a 6 cylinder accord or a Passet.

But if you run the number thru a 1040 form, the people who make 40K
probably pay close to -0- tax. The 60K people probably pay 10% and the
80K+ probably pay 15%. Under the Obama plan, the 40K people definitely
will have enough tax refund to afford a Camry, which probably cost $50
more on a monthly lease.