[FoRK] Welcome Back Kotter

Tom Higgins tomhiggins at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 11:49:18 PST 2008

On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 11:09 AM, geege schuman <geege4 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Because "no more waterboarding" is an executive order, and the Chief
> Executive is still George W. Bush.  Are you seriously wondering where Obama
> stands on torture?
>
> Geesh.

Until he comes out and does something substantive about it, yes I
still wonder not so much what his stand is but what he is actually
going to do about it.

I know what my stand on being a bazillionare is, that does nto make me one.

And yes I understand he is not the CEO yet, but I think it would go a
long way if he set out some actions points now.

 -tom(012009)higgins