[FoRK] Plow, Baby, Plow

geege schuman geege4 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 17:07:30 PST 2008

JB, how did you ever take this woman seriously?

"Even if it's cracked up a little bit, maybe I'll plow right on through that
and maybe prematurely plow through it, but don't let me miss an open door.

"And if there is an open door in '12 or four years later, and if it is
something that is going to be good for my family, for my state, for my
nation, an opportunity for me, then I'll plow through that door.''

(goin' news rogue in australia)
http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,24634911-5013948,00.html

And forgive me if I've posted this before, but I love Dick:
"Is it ungentlemanly of me to confess that I will not miss the pause-free
stream of unparsable flapdoodle that issues from the woman chosen by McCain
as capable of holding the office held by Jefferson, Lincoln and the others
on Mt. Rushmore?"

http://cavett.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/10/31/fright-night/

<huge missing-cavett-on-late-night sigh>