[FoRK] scribd sucks dead dogs balls

damien morton dmorton at bitfurnace.com
Sat Nov 15 14:54:23 PST 2008

I often wonder if the firewalling and NAT-ing of the worlds users is as a
result of a corporatist urge to keep the middleman role open. Like the
self-censoring journalist of Chomsky, the worlds internet users cannot
publish with someone's else's permission. Where is notion of rendezvous,
where two users can agree to open ports to each other?