[FoRK] I'm going to be in the Inauguration Parade! Woohoo!

Corinna Schultz corinna.schultz at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 09:27:48 PST 2009

Cool news! The band I play with (getalifemb.org) has been invited to
be in the Inauguration Parade. It's going to be super cool (and super
cold, I suppose)!

We just got the news yesterday. We had been placed on the waiting
list, to our disapointment, but there were enough cancellations that
we get to be included after all. But now we're scrambling to get the
logistics worked out.

If you're really nice, you'll go to the band's home page and donate to
our trip fund...