[FoRK] Who's Visited The CAS?

geege schuman geege4 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 10:32:11 PST 2009

I've got the tickets covered and I'm staying nearby.  I understand you have
to get there at 8:00 a.m. or it's too late and too bad.

Note to Corrina and other Oregonians:   I'll (try to) get the reservations
for Yosemite at 12:01 a.m. Jan. 15.  You might want to extend your June
Yosemite trip to include SF and take in the Academy ....
Always thinkin',