[FoRK] I'm going to be in the Inauguration Parade! Woohoo!

Corinna Schultz corinna.schultz at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 11:24:54 PST 2009

On Thu, Jan 1, 2009 at 9:27 AM, Corinna Schultz
<corinna.schultz at gmail.com> wrote:
> Cool news! The band I play with (getalifemb.org) has been invited to
> be in the Inauguration Parade.

We've been getting a far amount of local media attention. AP has a
blurb about us, CBS expressed some interest, and NPR wants to do 3
minutes on us. Some media people are coming to our next rehearsal and
we're gathering for about an hour for a local news station to get some
video of us playing and to interview a few people.

This is really wild. I've never been in the national media before!