[FoRK] What can you tell me about San Diego?

Jonathan S. Knoll fork at jonathanknoll.com
Tue Jan 13 12:29:40 PST 2009

Just noticed this thread, on the same day I looked up this line I once wrote
about San Diego (which I did for 3+ years). I wrote this days after moving
to New York (and it is as true today as it was then:

"Lovin' New York. It's home. I still cannot fathom how you can stand the
callow vapidity of San Diego."

/jsk