[FoRK] Dude, where’s my job?

bill stoddard bill at wstoddard.com
Wed Jan 14 13:25:30 PST 2009

All this talk about the 'self esteem' movement blah blah blah .. i've
never understood it, never experienced it, never seen it and sure never
supported it.  It all feels like a giant political straw-man invented by
disgruntled, sex starved old farts to make some abstruse point that
completely escapes me.  Maybe I hang out with the wrong people (or maybe
I hang out with the right people :-)

Life is going to get a lot tougher for all us North Americans, but you
can keep the moralizing and finger pointing.

Bill