[FoRK] Dude, where’s my job?

Corinna Schultz corinna.schultz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 14:58:05 PST 2009

I'm 34, and maybe I missed the Gen-Y boat (am I really Gen-X?), but I
don't see anything the article talked about in my own reality.

Maybe it's an upper-middle-class, suburban attitude? If so, it
certainly is not reflective of an entire generation.

[I grew up in a lower-middle-class, blue-collar, one-breadwinner,
pleasantly-small-city household.]