[FoRK] Finally, someone who can do the job better than I could

geege schuman geege4 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 06:48:55 PST 2009

<We will not apologize for our way of life, nor will we waver in its
defense, and for those who seek to advance their aims by inducing terror and
slaughtering innocents, we say to you now that our spirit is stronger and
cannot be broken; you cannot outlast us, and we will defeat you.>

Though the context doesn't support it, I was feeling as if Obama
was speaking as a Liberal to the Neocons.

Geege