[FoRK] God Does Not Play Dice with Inauguration Ceremonies

Corinna Schultz corinna.schultz at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 12:13:17 PST 2009

Yes, the prayers were annoying. Just more speeches couched in
religious language.

I listened to it on the bus. You wouldn't believe the number of hours
I spent sitting (and sleeping) in a bus.

I saw Bush's helicopter and thought, "finally!" as people on my bus cheered.

Also, I thought it was odd the way Michelle was clutching Barack's
hand most of the time they were walking in the parade.  I wonder if
she was really nervous?