[FoRK] I've joined the modern era

Tom Higgins tomhiggins at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 17:18:07 PST 2009

Sounds like what the big brains on fork need to make is a
Lack-Of-Social-Skills-Network site for all the faux and real ASers
...maybe call it IDontSeeThePointSpace or WasteOfTimeBook. Upon
entering each new member is joined to every other member and the user
is sent off to decrease their linkages till it reaches zero...think of
it like a zen mooesque web experience. You can monetize it by selling
tshirt that read "I'm With No One" and "Morrisey died for my ennui"

get to work, i expect little thing.

-tom(---)higgins