[FoRK] Company where I work got funded! Economy not disastrous everywhere!

Steve Nordquist Saigua at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 22 02:19:09 PST 2009

>> > OneSpot Completes $4.2 Million Series A Funding
>> >
>> > <http://www.onespot.com/2009/02/onespot-completes-42-million-series-a-funding/>
>>
>> Talk to us when you're profitable ;)
[A. Beberg on L. Rivers' note] >>
>> Why does everyone always forget that needing funding and having to give up
>> part (and eventually all) of your company is a bad thing?

Excess 20k filings-in-behalf, the other reasons you incorporated, ability to get a creative post again rather than obligations to answer the most entangled e-mails around?  Ability to avoid training someone just to file state forms on water use & affirm that the place was both locked up and cleaned?