[FoRK] Someone reassure me

Corinna Schultz corinna.schultz at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 12:00:33 PDT 2009

Based on reading this link,  I wonder if there's a potential war in
the offing if the political solution fails...  Could things really get
that bad?

http://www.businessweek.com/the_thread/economicsunbound/archives/2009/03/a_simple_guide.html

recent years, resolving the problem requires international political
cooperation. There's a conference planned for later this year to try
and work this out. He ends with this quote:

"The best actual marker of the progress of the financial crisis is not
stock or real estate prices, but rather how well international
cooperation holds up."