[FoRK] Someone reassure me

Simon Dann simon at photogabble.co.uk
Thu Mar 19 04:21:51 PDT 2009

I have always thought that civil war was a possibility as those whom have
become disenfranchised with their government over loosing everything (house,
wife, car, job, etc) so international war isn't too wild a prediction. I
don't believe that the international example will occur - governments simply
do not want WW III however I can foresee a civil war brewing; this could be
why troops are being recalled, the government knows they may need to be
redeployed to settle unrest back home.