[FoRK] Harvard University approves undergrad program in human regenerative biology

Russell Turpin russell.turpin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 20:02:38 PDT 2009

On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 4:55 PM, J. Andrew Rogers
<andrew at ceruleansystems.com> wrote:
> You can remove the "fundies"   (define it however you like) from the demographics
> entirely and you will still come up with roughly the same majority perspective. ...

I don't believe that. I've been seeing too many correlations of
various political issues with religious belief. On a practical level,
without the support of the religious right, Bush would have lost his
first run so resoundingly that there would not have been the 2000 tie
breaker, and every research university in the US would have been
engaged in eager embryonic stem-cell research for the last eight
years, with federal funding.