[FoRK] Woz Is, was: Re: American Idolatry

Stephen Williams sdw at lig.net
Sat Mar 21 08:47:39 PDT 2009

Flipping through channels the other day in my hotel room (no TiVo!! and
something's wrong with my Slingbox), I happened upon The Woz on Dancing
with the Stars!  And he survived that round.  Now that is kind of cool.
One of  my geek friends is a real dancer, but it is clearly a stretch
for Woz.  He's pretty into it though.  Impressive, coming from where he was.

sdw