[FoRK] Rules of thumb

Jeff Bone jbone at place.org
Mon Apr 6 13:48:51 PDT 2009

> What I "howled" about is statements that "PersonA's plan is to spend
> X" when the stated plan is to spend X/3.

BTW and just to be clear, this is an utter and complete lie,
fabrication, complete bullshit.

The "stated plan" in the case of Obama's health care spend was ~$65B /
year.  There was never any disagreement about that, and I never said
it was anything other than what they said it was.  What I *did* say
was that that number was complete bullshit -wrt- the amount necessary
to achieve the stated goals, and proceeded to show you why multiple
ways.

So no, you and I were never disagreeing on the statement of planned
spend.  We were always disagreeing about the analysis of whether this
was sufficient to accomplish stated goals.  Or rather, it wasn't our
analyses that disagreed, since you never had one;  you just found my
analysis objectionable because it ran counter to your desired outcome.

jb