[FoRK] Weird... interesting.

Luis Villa luis at tieguy.org
Thu Apr 16 09:01:50 PDT 2009

On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 10:48 AM, HK Pang <hkpang at gmail.com> wrote:
> The 'best and brightest' kids from my high school class.. you wouldn't
> believe how many of them eventually went to work for Wall St.

Ditto from the best and brightest of my college class; the ones who
didn't go to wall st largely went to consultancies; the ones who
didn't do that went to law school. Of course, most of the ones who
went to law school thought they were going to work for firms who
worked for the banks; it's been a rude several months for those folks.
(I'm not exempt; I thought I was going to work for the firms who work
for the VCs. Thankfully I may have picked up a waaaay better (and more
productive) gig out of the ashes.)

Luis