[FoRK] Weird... interesting.

HK Pang hkpang at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 10:59:08 PDT 2009

True..I never cared to think about money issue until I got a mortgage
and became a father of two. It is actually good for me that we didn't
make too much progress in this new century while I'm on semi vacation
nurturing a family. I think I'd have missed out a lot if I spent the
90s like the past 9 years.