[FoRK] Weird... interesting.

Tom Higgins tomhiggins at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 11:46:02 PDT 2009

Show me da money. Phrase that pays back in NYC...ya know the place I
was born and raised and left 12 yeas ago only to return once...now
maybe twice to go see my family.

NYC she is a soul sucking freak, a nice freak with lots of benis to be
sure, but stay there long enough you are Nosferatu with a Yankees cap.

As for the shysters...shit man its one of NYC's main products. The
suit with no brains, the shallow drink swilling lout who takes
prospects to strip bars and prides itself on lack of knoweldge.."Dem
smart guys, what do they know..right right am I right"

So when you think your ready   come down to crazy eddies......

'nuf said

-tom(each passing year i feel a little more of my soul grow back) higgins