[FoRK] Bullish on Facebook

Tom Higgins tomhiggins at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 13:29:30 PDT 2009

n Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 11:53 AM, J. Andrew Rogers
> Most atheists have beliefs that are every bit as religious in construction
> as those who believe the supposed musings of a Bronze age philosopher are
> the inerrant word of (a) God. Religious belief is a very broad type of
> cognitive failure that transcends things like subject matter. Pandering to
> religious beliefs is a central part of a politician's job description.

And we wonder why things are failz?

If we are going to be ruled by superstitions and ooogey boogey myths
could we at least pick some that are interesting? 2k years of the
Amway salesman's spin on  salvation via a human sacrifice  is looking
thin even to many believers, the trends are not looking good. Cant the
politicians pander to Bob? Heck all it takes is 30$, yes only 30 $
...and you too could rise above the need for salvation and receive
something far more powerful...EXCUSES. How far witll thirty bucks take
you? All the way to the ufos that will come get you on X Day and prove
to you the truth that your differnce is your real redemption. Act now
and receive your official ORDINATION , why just be a sheep when you
could also be a shepherd. PULL THE WOOL OVER YOUR OWN EYES

-tom(I am Pope Tomwhore and I approve this message)higgins