[FoRK] Darn it, who brought up religion again?? Re: Bullish on Facebook

Tom Higgins tomhiggins at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 18:12:40 PDT 2009

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 4:26 PM, HK Pang <hkpang at gmail.com> wrote:
> on the other hand, if most of your friends go to church, you feel a
> little left out...
> seems to me that for some people, religion is just another social network.

On the other other hand, how many social networks you know that have a
payoff of either Eternal Bliss or Fire and Brimstone Damnation. Come
on, if you have to be bribed and or bullied that speaks volumes to the
organizers intent.

Feeling left out? I often wonder if those who are part of orgs that
demand subservience of them on fear of eternal damnation feel left
out.

-tom(you can put lipstick on a pig, but it still cooks the same)higgins