[FoRK] Bullish on Facebook

Tom Higgins tomhiggins at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 18:20:27 PDT 2009

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 3:52 PM, J. Andrew Rogers
> No, a generalization of the concept, from "I do not believe in God(s)" to "I
> do not believe nutty things". Most atheists who got to the "I do not believe
> in God(s)" never make it to "I do not believe nutty things".

Oh thats utter bullshit and Im calling it.

If your a skeptic and question things that holds for all things. I
understand its hard for Faith based beings to grasp that, that there
is not some level of UNQUESTIONABLE but for many many many of the
folks I know who question it is that it is.

But I am not going to speak for ALL of any group, since that is the
surest way to invalidate a point...as you have shown. All sorts of
people have all sorts of foibles and quirks, your millage may vary.

A questioning mind questions, and ignorant mind does not.  You makes
yer bed and you sleeps in it...that simple.

-tom(I DO NOT BELIEVE IN MOST NUTTY THINGS WITHOUT QUESTIONING THEM
FIRST AND EVEN THEN I HOLD MY RIGHT TO DOUBT AND QUESTION FURTHER AND
THIS INCLUDES RELIGIONS, ISMS, OLOGIES, AND ALL BONE POSTS)higgins