[FoRK] ...as opposed to Feedlot Kids?

Christopher Herot cherot at herot.com
Mon Apr 27 10:13:53 PDT 2009

What changed since the 60’s was the rise of Fox News and the “if it bleeds it leads” business model.  That and the pictures of missing children on milk cartons, even though the vast majority of the kids were missing as a result of custody battles.  Actual crime has been in steady decline, although surveys show that the people most concerned about crime live in the areas where they are least exposed to it.

  _____