[FoRK] Homeschooling

Michael Cummins michael at i-magery.com
Tue Apr 28 05:23:19 PDT 2009

No, instead my kid gets to go to school with gangs and crack heads,
indifferent teachers that "don't have time to spend with him because there
are others who need their attention more", but they *do* have the time to
spew ideological and political rants.

...and my kid's in the "highly gifted" program and a member of an
"engineering magnet" school.

Pathetic.

Give me school vouchers so we can spend a decade voting for worthwhile
schools with our dollars and letting the bad ones fail and go away.  Free
Market in Education FTW.

-- Michael