[FoRK] email to rss?

Jeffrey Kay jeff at jeffreykay.com
Sun May 3 10:40:49 PDT 2009

www.dodgeit.com has had this for a long time, but it's mostly used as a spam
trap.  If you are going to purposely redirect postings from a public lists
(no password protection on dodgeit either), you could redirect the messages
to a GUID at dodgeit.com and then get the RSS feed.  You'd have to then go back
to your e-mail account to actually reply, but that might work.

Another approach might be to organize your inbox into 2 streams -- your
primary inbox, with mail from folks that you actually have to read and a
second inbox where everything else goes (the "river").  I turn off alerts
from my inbox (I use Outlook) and just scan the river once in a while.  This
is based on Dave Winer's "River of News" approach.

--- jeff | jeff at jeffreykay.com | www.jeffreykay.com (blog) |
photos.jeffreykay.com (photos) | kosherhog (twitter)