[FoRK] email to rss?

silky michaelslists at gmail.com
Sun May 3 15:33:18 PDT 2009

On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 8:22 AM, Jeffrey Kay <jeff at jeffreykay.com> wrote:
> Perhaps you just need a treadmill that has a full-fledged keyboard, like
> mine --
>
> http://jeffreykay.com/?p=172

this inspired my idea to have a full on programming gym, the first
time it was mentioned.

imagine configuring weights to do various things (perhaps a
debugging/testing gym). every time you release your site, your unit
tests are activated by certain tasks within the gym. if the test
fails, perhaps you need to repeat the task 3 times before you can
proceed :) real punishment for programming mistakes.

the more i think about this idea the more i love it ...

--
noon silky
http://www.boxofgoodfeelings.com/