[FoRK] email to rss?

Tom Higgins tomhiggins at gmail.com
Sun May 3 21:09:35 PDT 2009

On Sun, May 3, 2009 at 5:39 PM, Luis Villa <luis at tieguy.org> wrote:

> Right. The thing is that I'd reliably like to handle most of my lists
> that way, and I'm not seeing any particularly great way to make that
> happen right now. :/

Now wouldn't it be interesting if you could open an rss feed for a
folder in gmail. Filter a  list or list, public exchanges, etc etc
into such a folder and then sub to it via greader. I say this loud
enough so that any google type employees on this list might hear that
and pass it along or even forgo an afternoon at the foodbar and code
it up.

-tom(hands up for alpha)higgins