[FoRK] AdSense revenue collapse

Adam L Beberg beberg at mithral.com
Wed Jun 3 13:43:39 PDT 2009

Ian Andrew Bell wrote on 6/3/2009 12:53 PM:
> On 3-Jun-09, at 6:17 AM, Eugen Leitl wrote:
>
>> Those of you who have AdSense accounts, are you seeing revenue collapse?
>> I've seen things gone down by 2/3rd so far.
>
> Tough Times:  Click farms in Bangalore shutting down!

Do not try and monetize the click. That's impossible. Instead... only
try to realize the truth. There was no intentional click.

To fall prey to advertising people must have money.
To have money they must have a job.
To have a job someone must be producing something of value.
And we handed that over to China.

Layers 2-4 of the economy are finally toast, and good riddance.

--
Adam L. Beberg
http://www.mithral.com/~beberg/