[FoRK] What's that tell you?

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Fri Jun 12 07:27:21 PDT 2009

Perhaps.  Perhaps not.  Although it was in a plug-in environment, I've
written enough .Net / C# code to know it isn't always fun to debug.

I'd be happy to be back in the days when I could find anything with GDB
and g++.  Mostly blind web app debugging is annoying.  Since I've been
pre-sold on GWT recently, perhaps that will abate a little.  Does anyone
have much experience with GWT?

sdw