[FoRK] What's that tell you?

Lucas Gonze lucas.gonze at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 11:37:08 PDT 2009

No experience with GWT, lots with mostly blind web debugging.

Isn't it weird how we more or less lost the ability run debuggers on
our code?  Back in the olden days you could always step through the
damn thing if you really had to, but now everything's distributed all
over the gollywhatzis so there's nothing for a debugger to grab on to.

I mean, I still rely on print __LINE__ statements...