[FoRK] in the spirit of discussing what we've been working on: dashy

silky michaelslists at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 20:46:39 PDT 2009

I've been working (and still am) on a source-control based deployment
system called "dashy".

Discussed in brief here: http://lets.coozi.com.au/t/dashy

Interested to know if anyone has any thoughts. Happy to shoot a copy
to anyone that wants it, but it's still in "dev" mode.

I know some other automated deployment systems exist (capistrano being
one) but I don't know of any that are based on an underlying diffing
system of source control (which I think is pretty awesome).

--
noon silky
http://lets.coozi.com.au/

"A quote that makes me seem smart, humble, and rationalises my actions."