[FoRK] in the spirit of discussing what we've been working on: dashy

Paul Jimenez pj at place.org
Thu Jun 18 15:03:13 PDT 2009

Sorry, I should've linked: https://hudson.dev.java.net/

It's being pretty actively developed, and the plugin ecosystem has
exploded over the last year that I've been using it, with plugins for
everything from Accurev to Xvnc.  I've currently got it running three
builds (unit, integration(+findbugs+PMD), code coverage) on our current
branch and two (unit, integration) on our previous branch.  All
configurable via the web UI, with self-updating plugins and server.

As sysadmin and defacto buildmaster, it's certainly made my life easier.