[FoRK] Tell your musician friends in Portland about this

Corinna Schultz corinna.schultz at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 10:02:41 PDT 2009

I don't know how many people on this list are in Portland, or know people
here, but this is a cool opportunity, and it would work a lot better if
there were more musicians involved. I'm going to be there, playing my
clarinet.

There is going to be an arts festival on the 27th, and they put out a
general call for musicians to play "In C" by Terry Riley. You can find
recordings on You Tube.  I have a copy of the score, if anyone is
interested.

The website for the arts festival itself is nofest.net.