[FoRK] Accidental theorist lost, wanted back

J. Andrew Rogers andrew at ceruleansystems.com
Thu Jul 16 14:57:48 PDT 2009

On Jul 16, 2009, at 2:34 PM, geege schuman wrote:

> Really?  Medical equipment, too?  Can you cite me a study?

Medical equipment sits somewhere between pharmaceuticals and
healthcare services for profitability.  This is not surprising for
either medical devices or pharmaceuticals.  R&D driven industries tend
to deliver relatively strong average profits relative to manufacturing
and service driven industries.

I googled for it, very easy to find comparative industry breakdowns.

J. Andrew Rogers