[FoRK] Accidental theorist lost, wanted back

Stephen Williams sdw at lig.net
Fri Jul 17 11:07:31 PDT 2009

geege schuman wrote:
> (I've heard that green tea bags applied topically to psoriasis helps
> alleviate the symptoms).

Elidel is a near-cure for the allergic action variety of eczema and
probably psoriasis, which I think is the cause of a majority of cases.
It is mentioned in the Wikipedia article on eczema.  It is said that
there is no cure for eczema, however, as with many inflammation /
allergy vicious circles, sometimes when you break the cycle, you can be
cured.

GSE, grapefruit seed extract, is a much more powerful anti-fungal
(including yeast) than any prescription or over the counter that I am
aware of.  And it is edible and usable as a mouthwash.  Cures thrush and
fungal skin rashes pretty much immediately.  Just don't use too much for
too long or you will chemically burn yourself.  (The same warning goes
for alpha hydroxy washes / cremes.)  Find it at health food stores.

Another money-saving "drug" tip: forget all of those expensive, fancy
mouthwashes if you are trying to solve a stubborn problem.  Using
hydrogen peroxide, $0.87 a bottle, is more effective than anything for
wiping out bacteria / bad breath in 30 seconds.