[FoRK] Sharing a link about Rohit Khare in I, Cringely

B.K. DeLong bkdelong at pobox.com
Sat Jul 18 18:47:58 PDT 2009

You,re talking about data vulnerability in the cloud? Remind me to
introduce you to Chris Hoff and Rich Mogull.

Hoff is to virtualization and cloud computing security what Sally was
for XML and RDF.

On 7/18/09, Rohit Khare <khare at alumni.caltech.edu> wrote:
> What can I say? the man is a professional story-teller, and he's a
> damn good one in this episode! :) It's even better in his own voice:
> http://www.cringely.com/podcast/20090717.mp3
>   -- Rohit
>
>> I would like to share a link about Rohit Khare:

>> After this week's Google/Microsoft  column appeared in the New York
>> Times, I got a message from an old friend, Rohit Khare, that sparked
>> some thinking about our vulnerability as individuals when our data
>> is held in the cloud ...
>> https://news.angstro.com/news.php?snippet_id=17047507&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cringely.com%2F2009%2F07%2Fwho-ya-gonna-call-app-busters%2F
>
> ---
> Track news about your own network at http://angstro.com/

Sent from my mobile device

B.K. DeLong (K3GRN)
bkdelong at pobox.com
+1.617.797.8471

http://www.wkdelong.org                    Family.
http://www.ianetsec.com                    Work.
http://bkdelong.livejournal.com             Life.

PGP Fingerprint:
38D4 D4D4 5819 8667 DFD5  A62D AF61 15FF 297D 67FE

FOAF:
http://foaf.brain-stream.org