[FoRK] And then there's the 2nd Amendment

Michael Cummins michael at i-magery.com
Thu Aug 27 08:37:34 PDT 2009

> Michael Cummins:
>
> You might want to consider the Bed Mounted Shotgun Rack:
>
> http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2007/10/the-back-up-bed/

Also, if they ever sold these to the general public, I'd be much more likely
to buy that bed mounted shotgun rack:

http://www.taser.com/PRODUCTS/LAW/Pages/TASERXREP.aspx

TASER XREP

The TASERR XREPT is a self-contained, wireless electronic control device
(ECD), that deploys from a 12-gauge pump-action shotgun. It delivers a
similar Neuro Muscular Incapacitation (NMI) bio-effect as our handheld
TASERR X26T ECD, but can be delivered to a maximum effective range of 100
feet (30.48 meters), combining blunt impact force. The battery supply is
fully integrated into the chassis and provides the power to drive the XREP
projectile engine.