[FoRK] Dose of Reality: Celente says subtle revolution ongoing in the U.S.

Bill Stoddard wgstoddard at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 09:57:06 PDT 2009

Jeff Bone wrote:

> While everybody debates whether the glass is half-empty or half-full,
> very few seem to recognize that the bar's entirely out of booze and
> it's past last call anyway...
>
> From "Russia Today" --- the interviewee, Gerald Celente, is a
> well-known trends analyst with an impressive track record.  Enjoy...
>

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhaEc_4zuFI&feature=SeriesPlayList&p=93188243F6D0495F
>

> jb

"I'm of Italian decent and all my life I've heard mafia stories. i never
want to hear another one because if the names on wall street were
Celenti, Caruso, Mondavi, Puchini, Rossini, Botonie, Abotelli, Puchio,
they'd call it the mafia. But you're not allowed to call the white shoe
boys crooks and criminals.. oh no, they don't do loan sharking or ponzi
schemes or pyramid scams; they have different names for them, how about
credit default swaps... they make up names for criminal games that have
bankrupted this country."

Bill