[FoRK] MS Outlook is pathetic

Tom Higgins tomhiggins at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 12:45:21 PDT 2009

Bunch of big brains like yall cant come up with a bit of code to
rework a mail msg to conform to your posting etiquette / fetishes?
Top posting should be a snap given the demarcation of quote space in
most mail aps.  Lazy quote jobbers as well can be dealt with ,
perhaps, by utilizing quote/new content ratios. As for the
discrimination by MUA...should be easy enough.

Again I think this whole fetish curmudgeon fest is solvable once and
enforced happily ever after.

I expect preliminary code examples by the close of business today.

On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 12:01 PM, Eugen Leitl <eugen at leitl.org> wrote:
> I'm thinking about starting to reject certain MUAs (Outlook, perhaps Gmail)
> or at least filtering them into a high-noise folder. Ditto overquoting,
> and top-posting.
>
> If they annoy me, I can annoy them, hein?

-tom(yea yea, code talks yadiy yada walks)higgins