[FoRK] Coup Needed - What the right wing really thinks?

J. Andrew Rogers andrew at ceruleansystems.com
Thu Oct 1 12:32:55 PDT 2009

On Oct 1, 2009, at 11:20 AM, Stephen D. Williams wrote:
> Or at least the fringe. When following a technical topic, I noticed
> a link twittered by Tim O'Reilly ( http://twitter.com/timoreilly ),
> but the page was gone. Even Newsmax couldn't stomach it apparently,
> but Google Cache prevails. Good to preserve publicly. It's not good
> to ignore funky stuff growing in the dark. It feels like many people
> developed mental illness during the Bush years. Or became
> comfortable allowing it out in public. That is at least true of
> ignorance.

Why are you even paying attention to this, never mind posting it
hither and yon? The fringe left and fringe right have both been
recycling this crap my entire life. Oh noes!!!

People with such a loss of perspective that they waste any time
considering it seriously are as out of touch with reality as the
person that wrote it -- I am sure the nutter left is hyper-ventilating
right on cue. The opinions of garden-variety nutters don't matter and
are rarely even entertaining. A waste of bits.